Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day.....
I have never been a fan.  In fact the only positive to this day that I did like was I always made cupcakes for my friends at school.  With so much change this last year I shouldn't have been surprised that I didn't make cupcakes this year and I actually wanted to celebrate the day with the man I love. Now when I say celebrate I mean order a heart shaped pizza from Papa John's and stuff our faces while we watched funny movies.  No presents, no fancy dinner, just us together.  Thats what I have been wanting the most for the last week.  Kyle did give me the best present I have ever received for valentines day.  He gave me letters that I will read until the day I get to see him.  He has never been one that is love dovey but these letters make me fall in love with him more and more.  I was sad last week when I didn't get a letter but the "stupid head" (his words not mine) put his address for the send address instead of mine!  He's a goober but I love him.  Its crazy how much some days and what reminds me of him.  I never was the girl to have flings and I never dated someone just because or someone I had just met.  Kyle was different.  I knew him all of high school but senior year we became fast friends and our summer fling ended up being something I am excited to wake up to knowing he is my other half.  He makes me drive for bigger and better things and be the best person I can be.  That is someone worth fighting and waiting for.  I've never been the girl to think I will be with someone forever but with Kyle....its easy.  I know the next how many years he is in will be hard but like my mom and his mom said, if anyone can make it we can.  As boot camp gets done I find myself realizing not just you much I love Kyle but how much I need him.  With my grandpa's emergency visit/surgery and the positives going on in my life I just want to tell him everything.  He is my rock, my best friend, my hero, and the man I'm excited to spend future Valentine's days with.  10 MORE DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment