Sunday, February 8, 2015

For anyone who has had anxiety attacks you know how bad they are.  Your chest gets heavy, breathing is difficult and sometimes nonexistent, you're crying because you either can't emotionally handle something or you are scared about what is happening to you.  My first anxiety attack was not as bad as later ones but it scared me and I didn't know what was going on.  I continued to have them.  Slowly they would come until now I deal with them on a weekly basis.  Different things trigger them and sometimes they happen and you don't know what did trigger them.  That was this week for me.  I had a busy long week but I normally thrive under those conditions.  Loving the people I am with and loving even more my sleep I rarely get!  Thursday thru Saturday they were relentless.  All you can do is lay in bed and pretend like you are ok so thats what I did.  Finally Saturday my big called and said I don't care what you have you are hanging out with me tonight.  We did and we talked about everything under the sun which helped so much.  Today I attended church with her and the pastor was preaching on why we can interpret the bible as historically correct.  What I got from the sermon though is the need and desire I have to read the bible.  It has always brought a calming sensation over me as I find passages that show me what I am going through will get better.
Sunday I also had an amazing experience I am so honored I got to be apart of.  I got to see my big, Kierra, get baptized!

We may not see each other too often but this girl has already become so important to me.  She is my inspiration for my faith now and she always has the best advice.  God put us together for a reason and finding out more and more about her makes me realize that reason everyday.  I am so utterly proud of this girl and so happy I get to call her my big!

No comments:

Post a Comment