Saturday, January 3, 2015





Well I got to spend Christmas day with my boy but New Year's Eve was a bit different.  My parents hit up a concert and my brother was hanging out with his girlfriend.  That left me to fend for myself.  Luckily I have high school friends who wanted to have some fun that night on the dl and we celebrated a little too much.  The girls got a little loud, the boys danced and I worked a seven hour shift on three hours of sleep the next day but it was all worth it!  Justin stayed with us because of his closest friend Alex being with us and I was more happy about that then I would have thought.  I've known him sense kindergarden and we have been mutual friends but until I started dating Kyle I never hung out with him outside of school or church.  Thats how it has been with all of Kyle's friends but for some reason that night Justin leaving was hard for me.  I think it was so hard because as Justin left for his new home in Cali I knew a piece of Kyle was walking away too.  The boys will always have a piece of him I never will and to be close to that for just an hour makes me happy.  My first New Year's and holiday without Kyle was rough but my friends made it so much fun and kept me laughing, even with a little alcohol required.  The next holiday is Valentines Day.  You may think that will be hard but it's already the worst :P.

Also those balloons......yeah my dad took them when he left the concert.  He also did the drunken walk when he was talking to me that night.  Us kids weren't the only ones that had fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment