Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday....four classes, three of which are an hour and fifteen minutes, and then a lab that is an hour and fifty-five minutes.
Tuesday.....the day after Monday so basically the first day of the week sense Monday is just Monday.
Tuesday.....the fourth day my parents have been in sunny Florida, without me.
Tuesday.....the day before the interview that could change my summer...actually my life.
Tuesday.....the day Kyle had his first day of basic, and the first day not talking to him....at all.
Tuesday.....my busiest day but my most rewarding.
Tuesday.....when the world seems the craziest but I find the beauty in the little things.
I have always been someone who has become overwhelmed when I have a lot of things going on at once but I seem to produce my best work when I am being pulled in a thousand directions at once.  I love knowing I got through my day where I only had an hour of rest.  Although it stresses me way out to prepare and plan for these days I know I will be able to make it through.  It also helps having Kyle's motivation.  Although I would rather have him telling me himself to keep going and get good grades or he will fight me (actually won't fight me promise), I constantly have found myself the last week and a half thinking about how hard he is working.  What I am doing or have to do is nothing compared to the workouts and things he has to learn in eight and a half weeks. He is my motivation.  My motivation to get through this semester with good grades.  My motivation to train as hard as I can for a full marathon.  Although he is my motivation I know I must do these things for myself as well.  I have a lot of hard classes coming up in the next two years and I want to instill a good work ethic within myself so that I am ready for a bigger work load.  I want to be healthy and reach a goal I have wanted to do sense I started running.
Sense Kyle has been in basic I have found I talk about him and I A LOT.  It's normal for you to talk about the person you are with.  That person is your other half.  The one you spend most time with, have inside jokes with and talk to the most.  Its easy to talk about them or how you feel about them.  My feelings for Kyle have grown sense he has been in basic.  Now I don't know yet if its because I miss him or the fact that I am so proud of everything he is doing but when I start researching Air Force stuff I get super excited, and I'm pretty sure my roommate hates me, but I can't help talking about what I have found.  It connects me too him and thats what I want right now.  But I am starting to see that I need to also focus on myself.  Research things I am interested in.  Yes I love Kyle and yes I want to know a lot about his future career but we are two different people.  A healthy relationship shares a lot of things but each person needs to have their own things too.
Tuesday.....marks three weeks without the boy but only five and a half more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment